Payoneer makes it easy to request payments from your clients directly from your Payoneer account. All you have to do is send a detailed payment request and, if you choose to do so, attach an invoice using the integrated free invoice builder. Your client will receive the payment request and attached invoice by email, with instructions on how to pay along with supported payment methods.
So, how do you send an invoice and request a payment with Payoneer?
1. First, sign in to your Payoneer account. Don’t have a Payoneer account yet? Register to send a payment request.
2. If you have not used ‘Request a Payment’ before, you will be asked to provide information about your business and supply documents to confirm your identity. These steps are necessary to verify that your business is supported under our terms of service and to prevent fraud and identity theft.
3. Select ‘Request a Payment’ from your account menu and pick the client you are invoicing from your contacts. You can add new payers at any time.
4. Once you have chosen the contact you will be invoicing, you will be asked to supply additional payer details, including whether they are an individual or company and identifying information.
5. After entering payer details, submit payment request information:
- Payment amount
- Payment currency
- Description of services or products supplied
- Payment due date
Many countries require the provision of tax-compliant invoices with every sale. With Payoneer’s ‘Request a Payment’ function, you can create professional PDF invoices via the integrated Free Invoice Builder application. Alternatively, you can attach your own self-made invoice.
6. Attach a PDF of your invoice, or your own self-made invoice, to your Payoneer payment requests. Before sending, you can preview the email that will be sent to your client along with the attached invoice. In case you prefer sending your client the payment request from your own email address, at the end of the process you will also have the option of sending a link to the invoice.
7. Once you have looked over the email preview, click ‘Request Payment’. Within moments your client will receive the invoice and payment details.
8. Once the payment is sent by the client, you will receive a confirmation email.
To keep track of your payments and for easier record keeping, you can also look up previously sent invoices and payer details through your Payoneer account management tabs.