As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you ?!
Director of Enterprise Product Marketing
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer
Check out our values
What’s the job?
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and analytical Director of Enterprise Product Marketing to lead commercialization of Payoneer’s products and bring our product story to life in high-impact ways. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will serve as the expert on both Payoneer’s enterprise buyer persona and products, and masterfully connect the two into the most effective messaging and go-to-market strategies. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in B2B product marketing, a proven track record of successful B2B product go-to-market launches, a deep understanding and appreciation of the B2B buyer, and experience leading product marketing within a fast-growing organization. Working cross-functionally across Product, Sales, Marketing and Account Management you will be responsible for seeing the big picture and providing the red thread that connects market opportunity, customer needs, value proposition and positioning with campaign execution and team enablement.
You will be responsible for:
- Deep expertise in uncovering customer needs, understanding market context/competition, developing segmentation strategies, creating positioning and differentiated messaging.
- Use product data insights to solve the most important problems.
- Lead cross-functional, global go-to-market efforts end-to-end including market and competitor analysis, ideal customer profile definition, value proposition, messaging, operational readiness, campaign planning, sales enablement, and customer feedback collection.
- Develop and own product positioning and messaging for Payoneer’s current products and upcoming product launches.
- Own the end to end view of customer communications across marketing, product and sales channels to ensure consistency of message.
- Partner with Product Management to identify future product opportunities and define a product roadmap incorporating customer insights, competitive differentiators, and feedback from customer facing teams.
- Translate highly technical and complex Enterprise products into customer-facing narratives with a focus on positioning, benefits, differentiation, and use cases.
- Review and advise on our growth strategy, including verticalisation (and/or horizontalisation), entering new markets, new functionality or services and ideal pricing structure.
- Create value-driven sales enablement tools using any medium or channel that is best suited to showcase the value of our product throughout the buying journey.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team to equip them with the target profile information and messaging to drive pipeline growth through break-through campaigns.
- Own website messaging and positioning of the Enterprise product portfolio and value-added services.
Is this you?
- 10+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B technology sector, ideally SaaS.
- Knowledge of the world of payments or financial services – a plus.
- Deep experience with large enterprise buyers desirable.
- Strong experience in messaging/positioning of product value and differentiation, target customer definition, competitive analysis, and value-based positioning.
- Experience in content writing, simplifying complex matters into easily understood value-driven messaging.
- Project management skills; can manage multiple priorities in a dynamic & global environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from peers.
- High enthusiasm and motivation to work within a fast-paced, international environment.
- Comfortable with both high-level strategy and hands-on work.
- Positive disposition with high energy, self-directed team player.
- Experience working with a global team and market.
A few words about us
In today’s digital world, Payoneer’s platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for entrepreneurs and businesses in emerging markets through to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.