RFI Risk Analyst
Have we got a job for you?!
RFI Risk Analyst, Shanghai / China
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer - one world, one platform, endless opportunities.
About Payoneer China
Ever since its inception, Payoneer China has grown at a blistering speed with 250+ employees serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Payoneer China currently is the market leader in cross border payments for ecommerce, B2B trade, and mobile applications. We are also well positioned to grow our business into other business verticals, delivering a portfolio of products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for talents to participate in a fast-moving environment to provide disruptive products and solutions that solve real commercial challenges. It is also a great opportunity to super charge your career and to amplify professional growth, business acumen, and cross industry experience.
China is a strategic region for Payoneer; moreover, China has many unique requirements and needs. The closer we can approximate a Native Chinese offering the better off we are from a business standpoint.
Payoneer is looking for a Risk Analyst, a highly motivated professional that will perform Risk analyses and investigations, draw conclusions based on data and user behavior and clearly communicate the findings. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and cooperate with other teams and departments to support the B2B EDD & monitoring processes of Payoneer China. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in B2B, risk, payments, or related experience.
What’s the job?
- Collaborate with external parties and clearly communicate review findings
- Stay on top of fraud monitoring and prevention: detect unusual patterns and trends, conduct initial review and recommend on the actions
- Draw conclusions based on multiple data sets and user behavior
- Take risk related decisions and act upon them
- Work closely with other teams and departments, as well as Compliance officers and BD/CSM/GTM
- Leverage external database and ask further documents to investigate customers’ financial status, business rationality, transactions with business scale etc.
We’re looking for
- University bachelor’s degree holders
- At least 3+ years of related experience
- Experience and deep understanding of international trade value chain in China
- Experience in investigating cases of cross-border businesses and payments
- Experience in online risk or fraud prevention
- Experience with open-source investigations (WebInt, OSINT, etc.)
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Flexible attitude, can-do approach, emotional agility
- Ability to cope with changing requirements and different regulations per area/financial flow
- Proven multi-tasker, with excellent attention to details and ability to work both as part of a team, as well as independently
- Excellent Chinese and English skills – reading, writing, and speaking
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
- Strong command of Excel and other MS Office Suite tools (Outlook, Word, etc.)
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience in the Fintech industry
- Degree or equivalent in Business Management, Economics, Finance, International Trade, or a related field
- Managerial experience & leadership skills