DevOps Data Team Lead
Petach Tiqva, Israel
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
What you’ll be spending your time on?
- Lead a team of DevOps Engineers in the Data and ML domains
- Close support of development and data science teams
- Handle technical challenges like performance, scale, security, and live production issues
- Collaborate with the Data leaders to optimize deployment, reliability, failover scenarios, and scale
- Oversee team’s deliverables design and architecture
- Coaching and mentoring of your team - leading to success and meeting goals
- Reporting your team’s KPI
- Leading POC of R&D requirements from DevOps - leading innovation
- Become the technical authority for your team by demonstrating a hands-on leadership style
- Responsible for the overall design, development, architecture, code quality and production environment deployment of your team
- Put focus on team professional and personal growth
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, relevant technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as a hands-on technical leadership in a large-scale environment
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Extensive experience with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, GitLab CI, or similar
- Proficiency in Google cloud services, especially those related to machine learning and container management
- Microservices architecture & container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with IaaC tools (e.g. Terraform)
- Strong background in Linux system administration and shell scripting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana and ELK(
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with virtual environments such as VMware
- Experience with CI/CD tools and source control management tools (e.g. Git, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Artifactory etc...)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL, MongoDB)
- Experience with software development and development frameworks
- Knowledge and understanding Storage and Networking
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Pa