Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We're looking for a strategic thinker and analytics expert to join as an FP&A Analyst in the Financial Planning and Analysis (“FP&A”) Team. Part of a global team that is located in New York, Hong Kong, Munich and Petach Tikva, the FP&A Analyst will provide senior management a comprehensive understanding of all business drivers to enable business leaders to achieve their goals and manage their P&Ls.
We are seeking an analytical and strategic partner with 3-5 years of FP&A experience, including but not limited to; budgeting and forecasting, implementation of strict budget control, rolling forecast methodologies, segment reporting, and cost attribution. The ideal candidate will initially be a focal point for OpEx related questions and build robust forecasting and budgeting processes. The candidate should be more than capable of distilling complex, quantitative analysis into actionable, concise takeaways and recommendations.
The role will work closely with the global senior leadership of the organization and requires mastery of the English language, with excellent presentation and communication skills.
What’s the job?
- Manage the monthly close process and produce budget variance reports
- Maintain a rolling forecast, adjusted to reflect the most recent business events.
- Be a Business Partner to functional owners throughout the organization; provide value-added insights and recommendations to enable senior management optimization of budget spend
- Adaptive Insights experience strongly preferred but not required; develop hands-on familiarity with our budget and forecasting system (Adaptive Insights), maintain and update live models and understand key model drivers
- Establish, track and monitor KPIs used to drive the business to greater efficiency
- Build and develop reporting packages for senior management
- Work closely with Accounting to refine our forecast and enhance quality of booking integrity
- Support the global team with ad-hoc requests, while demonstrating a can-do approach in a high-velocity, fast-paced environment
- Work and collaborate with a globally disbursed teams (fluent English and communication skills is a requirement)
- Dedication for the business and an entrepreneurial culture, the ability to creatively solve problems, whilst contributing to a positive work environment
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 3-5 years of experience, within a similar role
- Background Hi-Tech organization, preferably from the fin-tech space.
- Self-starter and be able to work with minimal guidance who has entrepreneurial drive, with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Technical experience; maintenance of our budgeting & forecasting system
- Sound understanding of organizational structure and Chart of Accounts hierarchy
- Demonstrates a senior presence and interpersonal communication skills, and well-honed influencing skills and is capable of working closely with various members of management and operational teams across the organization and around the world
- Strategic thinker, comfortable in challenging existing status-quo/processes, while proposing meaningful improvements.
- Effective in a presenting analysis and has an ability to not just report numbers, but to tell a narrative to aid and drive decision making
- An enthusiastic senior team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized with problem solving and analytical skills
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.