Customer Care Associate
Petach Tiqva, Israel
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Customer Care Associate
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
We’re looking for a passionate, dedicated, patient, multitask, tech savvy, positive, emphatic and professional customer care associate to join our beautiful family and help us to provide service to our millions of customers around the globe!
- Effectively handle customer inquiries in different channels including: phone, emails, chats and more
- Provide delightful service to our customers. Take ownership of customer queries and find creative solutions
- Ability to multitask between few systems such as Payoneer CRM and more.
- Maintain high level of knowledge of Payoneer products, services and procedures
- Commitment to meet department requirements like Service Level Agreements, performance metrics etc
- Communicate effectively with other departments to maintain customer satisfaction
- Educate our Customers about Payoneer product. Simplify and recommend services to meet customer’s needs.
- Availability to work: Training course starting on March 31, 2024
8-hour shift/5 times a week, Sun – Fri
Between 2 - 4 evening shifts per week (according to the language/service)
Paid training period once you join
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Service-oriented, passionate about providing delightful service to our customers
- Positive communication and attitude
- Multi-tasker, fast typing skills
- Self & Quick learner
- Flexibility and availability to embrace change
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong teammate
- Detail oriented
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Native level of Spanish*, Russian* and/or English – Must
- Excellent command on written and spoken English* - Must
- Previous customer service experience – advantage
- Experience in working in a goal-oriented environment
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.