Customer Care Director
Petach Tiqva, Israel
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Customer Care director (Call Center manager)
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
As Payoneer’s Customer Care Director, managing the call center located in Israel, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our customer support team.
You will be responsible for leading, motivating, and supervising a team of call center managers and agents, ensuring that they provide exceptional service and meet performance targets. Your expertise will contribute to enhancing customer satisfaction, optimizing processes, and driving overall success.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Directly manage a group of team leaders, provide coaching and guidance for them to become exceptional in their role, foster a positive and collaborative work environment
- Set clear performance expectations, conduct performance evaluations and provide on-going feedback
- Develop and implement strategies to boost the team motivation
- Establish excellent relationships with relevant stakeholders, including Matrix relationship, to ensure smooth operation of team responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze call center metrics and KPIs to assess team and individual performance
- Identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions to ensure targets are exceeded
- Implement training programs to enhance agent skills and knowledge
- Establish and enforce quality assurance standards to ensure consistent and high-quality customer interactions
- Conduct regular call monitoring and audits to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with relevant departments to address product or service issues affecting the customer satisfaction
- Continuously assess and improve customer care processes, policies, and procedures to enhance the overall customer experience. Implement best practices to resolve customer issues promptly and effectively
- Implement new technologies and tools to enhance the customer experience and the agents productivity
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve escalated customer issues and drive process improvement
- Ensure that the customer care team adheres to all relevant regulations and industry standards, including data protection and privacy laws
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Management, or a related field (preferred)
- Proven experience (3+ years) in call center management or a similar customer service leadership roles
- Previous experience working in global companies – an advantage
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in call center software and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging customer situations.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- High level of English – Must
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.